Wigwam Mortgage Solutions / Insurance

Email us
Call us 0800 1078735


If you own your own home, you’ll need to have buildings cover just in case your home is damaged and needs a repair. It’s usually a condition of your mortgage and, if you’re a landlord, it’s your responsibility – not your tenants.

Home insurance is a general term used to describe two very different types of insurance – buildings insurance for permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms and contents insurance for things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets

You can buy both types of insurance separately, or in many cases, you can get them as a joint policy from one insurance company.

We can search through a range of policies to find the one that suits you best from our extensive list of insurers.


As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply

Why Choose Us?

Our clients choose to trust us over the competition because of the way we conduct our business.

Individual advice

We provide our services to suit you, whether face to face, telephone or email

Full market mortgage finder

We search the whole market to ensure we find the right mortgage for you

Client for life philosophy

We continue to monitor the market place and will keep you updated on opportunities

Online secure Client Portal

We provide access to your own Client Portal for secure messages and document uploads

Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage! We will charge no fee but may receive commission from the lender

James Bernard Scully, trading as Wigwam Mortgage Solutions is an appointed representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

You can find us on the FCA website Our registration number is 960898.

The FCA does not regulate some forms of buy to let mortgages.

We will charge no fee but may receive commission from the lender